• slide-1.jpg
  • slide-2.jpg
  • kk-slider2.jpg
  • kk-slider3.jpg
  • kk-slider1.jpg



This only goes for dorm rooms - not youth housings!!!

When you want to terminate your room you must fill in a notice of termination which you will find here

You can give notice to the 1st or the 15th in a month. Remember you must leave your room 7 week days before the requested date of termination, so that we can prepare the room for the next tenant. You must pay rent during the whole notice period. If you wish a quick sub-letting of your room, we will help you with that. If we find a new tenant quickly, you may save a proportionate part of the rent.

If you are internal mover and you move from one dorm room to another, you must be aware of the fact, that you will have 14 days double rent, because you cannot terminate your present room until 14 days after your new room's contract start. And when you move from one room to another or to another dorm, please be aware of the terms of notice as you might have only few days to move and hand over your old room due to holidays.

The terms of notice are 6 weeks before the 1st in a month or 8 weeks before the 15th in a month. If you for example want to move out December 1, you must count 6 weeks backwards to find the last day of termination. Click here to find your termination notice period.

If you have any doubts, contact the office, so that we can help you to find the best solution for you.

Your termination is first received and accepted, when you receive a confirmation-email from StudieBolig Syd containing details regarding your termination