• slide-1.jpg
  • slide-2.jpg
  • kk-slider2.jpg
  • kk-slider3.jpg
  • kk-slider1.jpg

Before you make a complaint 
If you are bothered by a neighbour you must first discuss the matter with the person to try solving the problem among yourselves. If this does not help, then you can choose to make a complaint. 

If the complaint leads to an actual case you must witness and therefore it is always important that you yourself have heard or observed the offence of the regulation of which you are complaining. That is why you must have witnessed the episode and not just heard about it when you sign a complaint.

How do you complain? 
A complaint must be in writing. It is important that you write what and who you are complaining about with clear statement of name and address. It is also important that you write on which date and what time the offence of the regulations took place. Also remember to state your own name, address and date and to sign the complaint. You must email the complaint to StudieBolig Syd and it is most effective when more tenants have signed the complaint.

How do we handle your complaint? 
Dependent on the issue StudieBolig Syd will:

  • Approach the violator and ask him/her to end the annoying behaviour
  • Mail the violator a warning which is a serious reminder that the concerned behavior is unacceptable. If the violator again offends the regulations, the matter can be handed over to the tenants' complaints board
  • Terminate the contract and hand over the matter to a Danish court. This will normally only happen in case of violence, storing of weapons or the like

When your case is handled 
From we receive the complaint till we approach the violator it will normally take one week. If the case is handed over to the tenants' complaints board or a Danish court it may take up to ½ year before the case is solved. If the offence of the regulations continues in this period, please inform StudieBolig Syd.

Above shows a long procedure from the first complaint till the offender actually moves out. It may seem unfair that the offender at first can stay while you feel forced to move due to the nuisance he or she causes you. Our interest is, of course, that you feel safe, so besides the legal procedure - which we must follow - we will try to find a solution of the problem together with you and the offender.